The Keweenaw Heritage Center at St. Anne's is available for rental (forms available below).
- Rental information for Lower Level -
Decorations may not be attached to walls
The area must be cleaned and trash removed before leaving
Entry doors must be locked and the key returned to KHC staff by 12 pm (Midnight)
Damage done to the building or grounds due to misuse by anyone during
the rental period is the sole responsibility of the person signing the
This agreement is not transferable to any other party
- Rental Rates for either level -
* Meetings up to 2 hours......$25
* Meetings up to 6 hours......$75
* Full day (12 hour maximum)..$125
- Rental information for Weddings or Concerts -
Rental Rates of the building for Weddings and Concerts...... $250 - due 60 days in advance
* There will also be a $250 security deposit which will be refunded
within 10 business days provided all areas of the Keweenaw Heritage
Center is left clean and in good condition.
* Cancellation 30 days prior to the reserved day will result in a full
refund of rental fee and deposit. Cancellation less than 30 days from
the reserved date will only lead to a refund of the deposit.
* The rental charge covers the use of the facility for a setup period
(daytime hours prior to the reserved day – to be arranged with KHC
staff), and for a 3 hour cleanup period the day after the event
(between 9am and noon). Additional cleanup time will be charged
Additional Guidelines for Weddings or Concerts:
1) Calumet Township must be named as an additional insured on the Renter's homeowners policy with a minimum $100,000 liability.
2) Renter must provide control of alcoholic beverages to people of legal age.
3) Incidents arising out of the consumption of alcohol, whether from
excessive use or under age drinking, are the sole responsibility of the
persons renting the KHC.