The Osceola was formed in 1873 and reorganized in 1903 to mine the conglomerate lode just south of the Calumet & Hecla property.
This company was responsible for the Osceola mines, along with the North and South Kearsarge mines.  Its management was the same as the Tamarack and together they controlled a great portion of the mining operations in the Copper Country.
The companies holdings were eventually consolidated with C&H in 1923.