Whatever happened to Wakefield?

Past-E-Mail: U.P. Class Reunions: Whatever happened to Wakefield?
By
jeremy balduc michigan on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 01:27 am:

i'm from wakefield michigan
graduated may 26 2002

ther guy who coe s up from lasvegas named "moon"
his real name is duane forte

By Angie, WI on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 07:19 pm:

I am from Wakefield. I grew up there and graduated from WHS in 1998. I grew up right below Tank Hill

By Nancy Kangas, Michigan on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 03:46 pm:

Wakefield High School Class of 1955 plans to celebrate their 50 years 'out of high school' in 2005. July 1-5, 2005. For more information, contact Nancy Luoma Kangas at nancyk@gogebic.net

We are looking for addresses for Gerry Conway, William Walter, Betty Nunimaker Erickson, and Carol Aili Koster.

Any classmates out there are asked to send their reunion survey forms to Nancy by June 15, 2004.
Thanks!!

By B. Sachs, MI on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 09:30 pm:

The class of 1957 had a reunion in July 2002.

By Ray Martin Washington on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 12:32 am:

Spent my summers there in the thirties and and part of the forties. My uncle Spooner lived on Anderson and tank hill was right behind his house.We use to skinny dip in Sunday lake.We would also go to lake Gogibic for a day at there cottage. Boy that was a trip the roads were none exsistent. My mothers name was Lusa and uncle spooner was the mayor of wakefield at one timea.My cousins were Dick, Billy and Lois Lusa. Their next door neighbor was the Nurmi`s My name is Ray Martin.

By Roger, MI on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 09:28 pm:

I'm from Wakefield.

By tiovo on Saturday, June 15, 2002 - 09:20 am:

i knew a guy named moondog from Wakefield way back befor sceen names were around.(73)

By Natalie Balsom on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 09:49 am:

Anyone here from Wakefield?